Wednesday, January 10, 2007

5 days and counting...

I am ever so excited to head off on our journey! I have to admit I'm feeling slightly unprepared, as though I'm going to forget something crucial or do something completely dumb. I guess that's how everyone starts out though- as the inexperienced traveler. And the only way to become experienced is to just do it! Which is what we're doing!! Hooray!!! There sure is a lot to do to get ready to go, though, and lots of people to see and talk with. I know the time will fly by and we are going to have so many cool experiences! I wonder how I'll change...

~starr

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

S-Club Weeee!I am soooo excited. its down to the hours now..yes, from 100 whatever days to only hours!!!Its gonna be crazy good times and i couldnt think of anyone better to go with :) love ya tons Sheri-Lee

Anonymous said...

:D Have fun girls!
~Kara

Hotstove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

No comment.


Jk

Have Fun!!

Christan said...

Sounds great, Starr!!! Have lots of fun!

Christan

Martens Clan said...

Hey there, Starr!
We're so excited for you and Sheri to be out on this awesome adventure together! It looks and sounds like you're having such a great time! We'll continue to look in on your blog! Keep safe, and God bless!
Matt & Carla Martens