Friday, January 26, 2007

"we're here for a good time, not a long time, so have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday...." (unless you're in Lisbon, where it does shine everyday!!!! YAY!!!) We are having the time of our lives here!! There is much to say, but I am just on my way to bed here, I just though I'd check in and tell you all that if you ever travel to Lisboa you absolutely MUST stay at the Traveller's Hostel on Rua Augusta! I feel like I'm best friends with everyone here, and I'm so sad to know that some of them are leaving tomorrow! We love it so much here, we decided to stay another night, so we'll leave here on Sunday and head to Porto. We were going to go to Lagos, but someone who has just been there told us that its really not very exciting, and quite cold. Porto is Portugal's 2nd largest city, and has quite a bit of historical stuff etc. We have booked 2 nights at a hostel there, and a girl we've met here named Claire is going to come with us if it works out. Hooray for new friends! That doesn't mean we've forgotten our old ones though, I wish you could all be here with me!
love love love
Starr

ps- i'll update you all on what we've done here when I'm not so tired. :)

No comments: